Loch of the Lowes - Dunkeld, Skotlanti 2010

Millan

Viesti Kirjoittaja Millan »

Millan kirjoitti:Tuon tämän odotetun kirjan Lady of the Loch- infon tännekin. Raisa oli sen laittanut Aamukahvilan ilmoitustaululle! Iloinen uutinen!!

Amazon.com: Lady of the Loch: The Incredible Story of Britain's Oldest Osprey (9781849017022): Helen Armitage: Books

Hei, Veera!

Tuossa yllä on se linkki! Sähköpostia sieltä nyt meistä moni odottelee! :chat:

Hyvää Joulua kaikille, ihan kaikille!
:bells: :bells: :HoHo:
Marita...sääksikummitäti
Veera

Viesti Kirjoittaja Veera »

Heippa taas!
Taitaa kyllä olla olemassa toinenkin kirja :D . Mikä tietenkin on vaan hyvä asia, kyllähän Lady on kirjansa ansainnut. Laitan tähän muutaman keskustelupätkän Lowesin sivulta, missä tätä Helen Armitagen kirjaa mietitään. Siellä on mm. näin: Vielä pari jouluhymiötä (ihan pakko laittaa) :snowball: :bells:

I found another book about Lady of the Loch coming out in March on amazon.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lady-Loch-Incre ... 1849017026
Does anybody know this lady?
Ann

Morning Ann
Hope your feeling a bit better today.
Just clicked onto the link for the other book.
Interesting, and it is an up todate book too. I notice is hasn’t got a release date on it.
It has to be someone that has been watching for a few years surely.

Hi Ann pet,,
Nope not before this morning pet,, Kaija from Finland told of this woman,,
Her name is Helen Armitage and she is an established author,, so I doubt any of the monies will be going to Lowes pet,, they will be all hers I think,,,I think we should stick to our own book,, we know where that’s going don’t we and after all it’s been done by one of our own and not for profit,, just out of love,,,
love
Chrissy
XXXXXXX

Carolyn says:
December 22, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Hi, Chrissy. I think anyone who can devote as much time and effort as it must have taken to research and write a book about our beautiful osprey, deserves to have her work read, since she’s obviously paying tribute to her in her own way. Authors don’t write for profit, they write in order to make a living (it’s not an easy road to travel, unless you become an overnight success!). I think her book would be well worth buying, to give us a viewpoint from someone outside of the blog. There must be thousands of people who love ‘our’ ospreys, but who have never joined the blog.
Kaikki on mahdollista, paitsi pyöröovesta hiihtäminen.
Nina

Viesti Kirjoittaja Nina »

Hei Veera!

Kiitos kun minua aattelit :)
Sivuilla on varmaankin melko vähän liikennettä, kunnes maalis - huhtikuussa kävijöitä alkaa taas riittämään.

En muista mitä kirjasta syksyllä puhuttiin, mutta tuo (mihin laitoin itse ennakkovarauksen) ilmestyy, mikäli oikein ymmärsin, nyt tulevan huhtikuun aikana... Ymmärtäisin, että se kirja kertoo Margesta ja hänen historiastaan ja toivottavasti sisältää paljon kuvia :D

Joululahjaksi sitä ei siis vielä saanut, mutta maltti on valttia ;)

Myös minä haluan toivottaa kaikille oikein mukavaa Joulunaikaa ja mielenkiintoista vuotta 2011 !

:Xmastree: :candles:
Veera

Viesti Kirjoittaja Veera »

Hei kaikille ja mukavia vuoden viimeisiä päiviä. :chat: Tältä sivustolta kyllä löytyy aktiivista keskustelua http://pixiepaj.com/wildlifevillage/ . :love2:
Kaikki on mahdollista, paitsi pyöröovesta hiihtäminen.
Lukittu